Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (Yumm... Turkey)


Between the little girl and Mafia Wars, my life is pretty sweet. The female human is a soft touch and sneaks me ham, turkey, bacon and other meat treats. I surf the dogs food and water as I please. The couch is mine. I even race outside every few nights to do my business in the garden and test the chilly night air--and I just like making the human female sit on the couch waiting for me to be ready to come back in. Life is good. I am still enormous.

Love, Ernie.

4 comments:

Bill said...

Make that human wait. She needs the downtime.

Dee said...

ernie, there is a variety of places for you to investigate out there isn't there? and yes, the human female is happy to have you help clean out the fridge...

oh and it's about time she let you have the computer long enuf to post! we've missed you!

Ms. ~K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

IT'S MY DAMN BIRTHDAY!!! GIVE ME SOME LOVE AND WRITE ABOUT ME!

ERNIE, YOUR CAT, remember?


via Nancy Goodenough