Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Battle Cry

It's Sunday. I am taking the weekend off from work. Well, not the whole weekend entirely off from work, but most of the weekend off. I am luxuriating in catching up on my blog reading. Ren linked me in to Stephen Fry's blog and a great Wallace and Gromit site (which includes info on a new short film). He's so wonderful. And Bridget has provided me with a what's your fill-in-the-blank-blog-thing. Oh I love it:

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Striding on the mountains, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Siyeh! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to hump you until you are unable to sit properly, then bake cookies!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



but I must end with this racy little gem (by way of Lilith Saintcrow) on the steps to writing a romance novel:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch the youtube item, but reading the meme leaves me feeling very sad for Dave...