Friday, March 30, 2007

iLike!

Thanks to Ren, THE GENIUS, I now have an iLike account and can easily link the song of the morning to my Glass Incarnate postings. It also shows everything I have been listening to recently and since it's the melancholy playlist from Ren, my taste looks a lot more hi-brow than it normally does. At last a technology that makes music as easy to show and share as pictures are. When was the last time you had to download a "player" to view a picture someone sent you? Never! I am tired of being prompted to download yet another widget to share music snippets. It's not like I'm trying to pirate anything--I just want to share a small piece and pique the interest. I will be pursuing iLike more... let's try an add to the template...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.

What have you gotten me into, now?

ren said...

genius? high brow? oh it's so very clear that you have the wrong ren.