Tuesday, June 19, 2007

For Bridget

1. Your Middle Name: Kathleen

2. Age: 46

3. Single or Taken: More twined than kudzu.

4. Favorite Movie: Moonstruck.

5. Favorite Song or Album: This minute? I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Deathcab For Cutie

6. Favorite Band/Artist: George Winston

7. Dirty or Clean: Used to be Squeaky, now Not Quite Smelly

8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Abstract dragon's wings in glorious color above the butt, 19th century graphic arts black lizard on right hipbone.

9. Do we know each other outside of LJ/Blogger?
Since I appropriated Dave.

10. What's your philosophy on life?
It's for the perseverant.

11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
What bottle? I'm too busy to look for a bottle. Why didn't anyone pass me a bottle?

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
Yes.

13. What is your favorite memory of us?
Picking you up at the airport loaded with California wine for our wedding (Dave's and mine, not, obviously, yours and mine).

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Computer/Video games. I don't feel guilty about much else.

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I was a ski instructor when I was 18.

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they : 1) The weight I want with no effort. 2) To live anywhere I want, anytime I want, in the style I want. 3) Nicholas Cage as my love slave.

17. Can we get together and make a cake?
I'll watch.

18. Which country is your spiritual home?
Montana. Trust me, it's a country. Big Sky Country.

19. What is your big weakness?
Roederer Cristal champagne.

20. Do you think I'm a good person?
Yes.

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
Languages. Any languages.

22. Describe your accent: Montana, baby, pure Montana.

23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
Nope.

24. What do you wear to sleep?
Wear? Why would I wear anything?

25. Trousers or skirts?
Capris.

26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
Alcohol, oh yeah.

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
Whatever you wanted.

28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
Oh why not.

And there you are! Now who else is out there? Ren? Jody? Sue? Lurkers?

2 comments:

ren said...

ok, i will indulge...but in a day or two. but i just had to stop and say...

nicholas cage? really? (i'm not judging...just...)

hunh...the things you learn about people!

Anonymous said...

I rarely am willing to display these memes. You'll just have to live in ignorance...